1. The difference between cast coated and resin coated photo paper
Cast coated : Cheap., good color performance . good water resistance . color won’t fade easily . the base-paper is fluffy . will deform when get water sometimes . Most of them do not support pigment ink .
Resin Coated : High-grade photo paper . expensive . excellent color performance and waterproof , With coating in both side , most of them could support both dye and pigment ink . The base paper is tightly . So with the same weight . RC photo paper is 0.02-0.03mm thinner than cast coated photo paper . .
2. Why my printer can feed paper a moment ago but does not working now ?
We guess you must have used bond paper in your printer just now . Just clean the pickup roller and try again .
3. Why there's a lot of dot in my photo ? Just as it is printer in plastic ?
That called ink piling . Some papers do not suitable for pigment ink . Have a try in dye ink.
4. Why my printer does not feed paper ?
There are a lot of reasons , take HP as an example , check the link and find out the answer please .
5. Can I print inkjet photo paper on a laser printer ?
Absolutely not !!!! Because the temperature will up to 200 centigrade when a laser printer is working , It will damage the result or even worse , your printer